Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

My Google Pixel phone will not charge. Its under 1 year warranty.

After several attemps with google's outsourced overseas customer service I am fed up. They even refused to transfer me to a supervisor and told me their is no one in the United States in Customer service. I have been trying to send the phone in for warranty work but they refuse to send the mailing lable because I recently moved and my original box is in storage. I have verified with them all contact and cc information they have on file but nope they will not help to get it to repair.

Dont waste your money on a company who can not and will not assist customers and leaves them and their business phone disabled. Do not buy from them.

Review about: Google Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

Update: called the USA number for google then went through the system and was told I would be transferred to an agent that can assist, only to have the call disconnect on the transfer. I called again and was put through to the third party foreign support person who made me once again Re verify all my information and verify all the support fixes do not work.

Finally after desperately trying to pop the SIM card for the tiny number inside was I granted the golden ticket of a rma number for return. They gave me two options, to send me a phone but hold my cc until I returned the broken phone or send it back and then they will ship me a new phone. There is NO WAY I am going to have to deal with this company for a credit back if they charge my card, so option 2 was the option I chose. I will be sending back the phone tomorrow.

I will update this again if and when I receive my replacement phone.

It is completely absurd the way Google does business. I am not a fan nor will I buy any other products.