I ordered on line a kit to earn money from a company Dream Pro.on 11-12-09 on 11-12 I canceled this order.

On 11-14-09 a payment was then charged to my bank account. I have called several numbers attempting to resolve this issue. I was given these number from Dream Pro to call and two people from XM Brands said I never called to cancel, Dream Pro the company that gave me the number to call has a record of my cancelling. I think all of these companies are connected, however; the one that took the money said they are not.

They tried to get a credit card number today to credit my account with 20.00 They said the terms and conditions gives them the right to take my money. I have talked with these companies today. Dream Pro states account cancelled. Internet Profit or Profit Library affiliated with XM Brands from Cancun said I never canceled, They lied.

and said the order was processed on 11-09 and they are within the time line to process a payment for a kit.

I cancelled on the same day it was ordered which is 11-12-09.Please be aware ads over the Internet they are very heavy on google

Had an Experience with Google?

Comments

Christmas Ape

Seems to me if you have to employ two different user names posting the same C&P screed to every single one of the dozens of complaints regarding this OBVIOUS fraud (your graphics department needs to make the fake cheques look better), that you are screwing a large number of people and know it.

You don't engage full-scale damage control for a few crackpots.

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 866-481-8192 and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,