Atlanta, Georgia

Dear Suspended Google User,

So What Happens When You Get Suspended from Google (Adsense/Adwords)?

Did you click on your own ads? More than half of the people who have been suspended, this is their reason. Other reasons include violations, illegal tactics, linking your account with a suspended one, having your account hijacked, or our personal favorite, having some random *** click on your ads in hopes of Google thinking it's you. Not only will Google freeze or close your current account, but they will store and track all of your computer information.

This includes your IP address, cookies, and flash objects. Not only will they track these things on your computer, but they will also store your name, credit card number, bank account number, email address, physical address, phone number, and any other information you may have given to Google. Our guide will help you get a FRESH, NEW ACCOUNT, and be anonymous to Google! We discovered all the tactics and tricks needed to fool Google, the LEGAL way!

So, if you have a suspended ADSENSE or ADWORDS Google Account, make sure to stop worrying about it, and purchase this guide now! - Any questions? Please email us. - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or MONEY BACK! If you have tried to get back on Google and constantly get blocked and linked to your old account, then this guide is for you! We GUARANTEE we will get you back on Google and selling again, with no risk of getting caught ever again! Be completely anonymous and remain a seller on one of internet's most visited retail sites! If you do decide to pass up on this ebook, please understand you WILL GET LINKED by Google. They have advanced techniques which surpass any other company in linking accounts. This includes eBay as well. Don't expect to be able to get on Google the same way you get back on ebay.

Here comes the best news: Our methods of getting back on Google is 100% LEGAL and SAFE! Yes, by following our steps you will not be breaking any laws or even Google's Policy Statement. We have designed our methods specifically for those looking to get back on Google and have not been successful because they either get linked again or get blocked by Google over and over again with no help! Now there is help and don't miss out this opportunity!

What is GoogleStealth?

GoogleStealth is a ebook designed to get you back on Google selling safely and securley. No more account closures or blocking of your Google account. The ebook will also teach you how to create multiple Google accounts, run them all successfully, and profit on Google the safe and fast way!

Ofcourse, it is easy to create a brand new Google account, however, they will get traced by Google and easily be closed down in just a manner of days. Our eBook outlines the STEP-BY-STEP GUIDELINES for getting back on Google.

If you just got suspended or blocked from Google selling indefinitly, then this eBook is A MUST HAVE!

Had an Experience with Google?

Comments