Featured

Can'tget emails

Google - Can'tget emails
Explore video interviews
Advertisements

My email address was hacked and I forget my password and I lost my two cellphones, so I cannot recover my email address for 30 days. I was told that Google would send me a link to my mrdavidralphbenjamin@***.com Gmail account in 30 days.

But in 30 days of not being able to login to my davidralphbenjamin@***.com Gmail account I will be bankrupt. I called several times to Google's one and only real customer support line that is only for actual business owners who want to advertise on Google.com. it's not a Customer Care Service. It's Even called, "Google Ads!" Google Advertising Service is the ONE and ONLY service Google cares to help on the phone, because they must be way too FINANCIALY POOR OR NEEDY or WAY TO GREEDY TO HELP ORDINARY PEOPLE, THEY OWN CUSTOMERS WHO BUY THEIR PRODUCTS AND USES THEIR SERVICES!

So if you are way too STUPID TO BELIEVE THAT GOOGLE.COM CARES FOR YOU OR ANYTHING OTHER THAN MONEY THOSE SEEMINGLY GREEDY ##### OWNERS Sergey Brin and Larry Page, care anything about you and me, everyday ordinary struggling workers trying to make a living off of the internet then Forget Your Idiotic Stupid Ridiculous Sinful Idea!!! That is most likely because, "Money is the Root of all Evil!" Sergey Brin is only worth $89,000,000,000 or $89 Billion United States Dollars, ($89,000,000,000) and Puny Larry Page is only worth $105,000,000,000 or $105 Billion United States Dollars, ($89,000,000,000)! I realized in Actuality that PUNY Larry Page is Shorter and more overweight in proportion to his GENIUS CO-FOUNDER SERGEY BRIN!!! WHAT A HORRIBLE MATCH.

SERGEY BRIN IS MUCH MORE MANLY LOOKING TO FOR MEN. I AM NOT GAY OR INTERESTED IN MAN AT ALL, BUT I'M JUST STATING FACTS! I even called 1-86*-***-**** several times and had to press on option 2, because when I pressed Option 1 the correct option for someone like me a WORTHLESS Piece of FLOATING *** IN A SESPOOL OF RAW SEWAGE TO Multi-Billionaires Wimpy Puny Except For Those Extra Pounds Around His Waistband Idiot Mr. Larry Page and Handsome Genius and The Correct Stature Mr.

Sergey Brin. See one helpful fact out of this lesson is. When anyone decides to call, "Google's Customer Care/Support!" in order to attempt to receive even the Slightest Help to login to your, Extremely Valuable Gmail Account, jump off *****, because you will find more Extremely Conscientious, Caring and Concerned People through the Entire Universe to Help Safe Your Amazingly Awesome Priceless Life than even 1, one, millisecond of assistance from 2 Multi-Billionaires and I Really Truly Believe that if, Yes if, the Word that is actually a Worthless Word, because, "What If?" Never Occurrs Ever! Because if, "What If!" Occurred We would never have to say, "What If!", but to go back and complete my well-written sentence, I Believe that if Multi-Billionaire Mr.

Sergey Brin was the actual CEO who runs the Operations of Google.com, we the customers, who are in actuality the Only Reason Why Google is a Puny 1.3 Triillion Dollar United States Company, which is actually Number 20, Twenty on the Top 20, Twenty, Companies in the World. The first 19, Nineteen Awesome Companies are, in which Google is in Actuality a Worthless Company, because Google.com is the Only One Company out of the Top 20, Twenty Companies that Doesn't provide Customer Care Support for it's actually Customers like me, David Ralph Benjamin, who must be a pile of *** to Multi-Billionaire Sergey Brin and Wimpy Larry Page, because Google.com Does Not and Will Never Offer telephone support to it's Gmail Customers even though a female agent took down my name, email address and phone number! She's taught to be an AI, Android on the phone by Google itself, so I do not blame her or will never mention her name in public, because I believe all Google Receptionist or Phone Representative, who Are Trained to Answer the phone in the Advertising Department are Trained to become as Robotic as Artificial Intelligence, AI, on the phone, Because Time, not the value of people who buy Google Products and use their services are just, "FLOATING *** IN A REFUSE DUMP!!! So, to get back on track the top 24, Twenty-Four, Companies with the Highest Net Value are with Google.com being at the Very Bottom of the List are: 1) Apple being Number 1, One, which in my opinion is because in part, because the company was started and run by The Most Amazing Genius Mr.

Steven Paul Jobs, 2) Amazon, 3) Alphabet, isn't it interesting that the Top 3, Three Companies all begin with the letter A and are in reverse Alphabetical order with the company Alphabet being #3, number three, 4) Microsoft Corporations, 5) Berkshire, 6) Microsoft, 7) JP Morgan Chase, The Most Amazing and Best Bank in the Entire World, 8) Tesla, 9) Johnson & Johnson, 10) Tencent, 11) Saudi Aramco, 12) Meta, 13) Walmart, that participates in illegal practices throughout the USA, 14) Nvidia, 15) ExxonMobil, one of the Greatest Energy Supply Companies in the Entire World, 16) Cisco, 17) Alibaba Group, 18) VISA, 19) Oracle, 20) TSMC, 21) Proctor & Gamble, 22) Walt Disney, Founded by the Greatest Visionary of the Twentieth Century, in my opinion, 23) NASDAQ:MSFT then Last and Least on the List is in My Opinion, 24) google! With a Small g, because it is not even close to as Valuable in Ethical Terms as the Rest except for thieving walmart.

Now once more to revert back to where we were before when I was explaining on how to contact Google support/Google Advertising support is call 1-86*-***-**** then press Option 2 to speak to the person who is directing the phone calls that are received to Google Advertising. Then you will talk to a live operator and directs one to the correct advertising agent. If one calls Google at that phone number and presses option 3 one will be directed to two options and if one presses option one the person will hear some words and then the phone will disconnect on you after the words are done.

Now if one wants to talk to a live person again who in my opinion is training like a Robot once again by Google who like the other person will tell everyone who calls the same exact Speel.

This Disgustingly Disgraceful Putrecence of Customer Care Service has made Genius Mr. Sergey Brin and Greedy and Puny, Mr.

Larry Page both Billionaires!! And has made Worthless Customer Care Google the Top 24 Trillion Dollars Companies on Earth, Unfortunately for People Like Me, David Ralph Benjamin, davidralphbenjamin@***.com, who are *** in their Greedy And Worthless Customer Care Company in the Universe Angry!!!

Cons:
  • Horrible customer service

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Stay Far Away From Google and Walmart!

Abhimnyu P

patelabhimnyu55@***.com Money mang raha hai

Guest

You put all of your eggs in one basket ? A flimsy one at that.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2364656

A bad idea even on a good day. Then they thumb down that perfectly logical statement of reply themselves because everyone else on Earth will agree with your reply.

For the OP it is emotional, not logical. Look at that all-cap writing format ; juvenile.

View more comments (2)
Ward S Zdj
map-marker Syracuse, New York

Reset phone, can't sign in to setup phone

Checked to make sure I knew everything needed before factory resetting phone. Well, did tell me I will need my Google email password, or that Google is only reachable monday thru Friday. Now Im *** until Monday and on vacation. *** you Google and your *** information!

User's recommendation: Don’t do anything to a droid phone that you might remotely need Google assistance, except Monday thru Friday, bankers hours.

Shahram T Sst

Disastrous Google Customer Service Experience: Pixel 7 Pro Nightmare

Original review Apr 01, 2024

Let me kick this off by saying if you're considering getting yourself a Google Pixel 7 Pro, stop right there and think twice. I'm here to spill the tea on the absolute dumpster fire of a customer service experience I've had with Google, and believe me, it ain't pretty.

So, rewind to July 2023.

I walk into Mobileshop, thinking I'm about to upgrade my life with a shiny new Pixel 7 Pro. Fast forward a couple of months, and what do I get? A bunch of complaints from every one in my contacts list about some funky noise on our calls. Like, seriously Google, I just dropped a stack on this thing and it's acting like a busted boombox from the '90s.

Naturally, I saunter back to Mobileshop, but they're like, "Nah, bruh, this ain't our problem, talk to Google." So, I dial up Google Support in Canada, and what do they hit me with?

"Take it to Mobileklinik, mate." Alright, cool, I do that not once, but twice, and guess what? Still sounds like I'm chatting through a tornado.

After months of this back-and-forth tango, Mobileklinik throws in the towel and tells me to deal with Google directly. And let me tell ya, that's when the real nightmare began. I'm talking endless chats, emails, carrier pigeons, you name it, with Google's support team in the good ol' US of A.

And what's their brilliant solution?

Oh, just a refurbished device, because apparently, I didn't buy it from some mythical "authorized retailer." Like, excuse me Google, but when Mobileshop is pushing these pixels like hotcakes for every major WiFi provider in Canada, how the heck are they not legit?

Meanwhile, Apple's out here with their pristine stores, geniuses on standby, ready to sprinkle magic dust on your iPhone at a moment's notice. But Google? Nah, they're too busy playing hot potato with their customers' problems.

I shelled out over 1300 Canadian dollars for a glorified paperweight, only to be left high and dry by Google's lackluster excuse for customer service. Lesson learned, folks.

Next time, I'm sticking with the fruity tech overlords who actually give a damn about their users.

So, Google, consider this my mic drop moment.

You've lost a customer for life, and I'll be sure to spread the word far and wide. Shame on you, Google, shame.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Mothing
Cons:
  • Worst customer service ever seen anywhere

Preferred solution: I need Full refund. If not, then at least a brand new Pixel 7 Pro with a full warranty as a replacement. I am also willing to upgrade to another device with a minimal additional payment. Is this too much for google to fulfill its obligations ???

User's recommendation: If you like to experience a disastrous customer service, then buy a google device..

Guest

You spilled something on it. This is no ones fault.

but your own. You deserve nothing.

Marlon G Zwu

Poor Customer Services Infringement & Copyrights Violations

Data mismanagement Copyright Violations Wish added to lawsuit in individual capacity, my channel is restricted for posting critical thinking events, they dont like it. I filed a lawsuit on Jay z and Beyonce so nothing I say about is not harrasment. Also AI glitches fail to give warning, nor prove harrasment. Dont Invest in crypto from anyone on YouTube
Loss:
Pros:
  • Education
Cons:
  • Lack of respect

Trent G Oba

Google Play store defective

Google Play store defective
Google Play store defective - Image 2
Google Play store defective - Image 3

So I go to Walmart and purchase a Google Play store gift card for $100. Everything went smooth until I scratched the card you get the code key and noticed 2 digits were missing.

I talked to Google 1st because it's there card. They kicked off the excuses "your card is faulty and you should speak with store mgr." They tell me I needed okay third party and they don't have that information on file. The card also did not have the serial number fully at the bottom when Google tried to look up the info. Oh and yes you guessed it then send me back to Walmart in Walmart sales they don't have the information in their systems so I got sent back to Google.

Google tell me since the card is affected Walmart should have the rest of the serial numbers talking to Walmart they call me they don't do refunds or have any cards information on Friday but they would help me find them right channels. That's $100 that they just can't tell me what actions to take in order to retrieve it.

I can't imagine how many people just left their money and where would it go? That's just wrong on so many levels.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Very resourceful company
Cons:
  • Customer service doesnt help us all refund

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Scratch the numbers on the card and check for all the members on cereal

Tamara J Lsw

Billing

Google has stolen $100 USD from me. using my email (thetamjon@***.com) I made a purchase in which I attempted to add money to my Google Wallet. The funds were mistakenly added to Google Play. I requested Google to move the funds to Google Wallet yet, Google refused. Do not use Google to pay for goods and services. Go directly through the merchant.ed. I requested a refund. Yet, google refused. I am very pissed and would like the funds returned to me.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Search engine and gmail
Cons:
  • Google play cards are nothing but scam bait
  • Google wallet is a rip off
  • Play store

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Do not use Google to pay for goods and services. Go through merchant directly

Judith F Wzy

| map-marker Long Beach, California

Gon a couple of photos, the image was only half way into the image area, on another one, the image was to large and went off the photo paper to the left. There is more but no room to type.

Google - Gon a couple of photos, the image was only half way into the image area, on another one,...
I believe it was the second to the last order that I placed. It was about 5.86 but the photos, in spite of the great price, were completely useless! (see comment above in reason for my review) So it was 5.86 thrown away therefore,no great deal. And forget getting someone by phone to resolve the issue!

User's recommendation: Don't waste your money! And I can't find the cat photo that was only half on the photo.

Anna F Yhd

Scammed

Google - Scammed
Google - Scammed - Image 2
I bought a Google play card for $100 that was already redeemed so I urge you to be careful when buying a Google Play card from Walmart?
Loss:
Cons:
  • Scam people occasionally

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don't buy a Google Play car that's all white and has 100 of the top right corner it's a scam!

Ahlani Imf

| map-marker Shorewood, Illinois

Money was stolen from my account disability account by Google was compromised

Money was stolen from my account disability account by Google was compromised
Money was stolen from my account disability account by Google was compromised - Image 2

On or around March 17th or 20th I was notified from Google text someone attached the number someone from Nairobi Africa place the number on my account a number that I did not recognize it should have just so I replied it was not me I only have one device (MOTO G STYLUS)..

AND I DO HAVE A SCREENSHOT OF THE PHONE NUMBER...

And not only that I do not have Instagram so whoever hijacked and put their phone number from Africa on my phone they started talking or texting as I was texting with someone and then they started asking the people that I had been talking to asking them to send them $100 pretending they were me and I've never had my cash app had been closed since 2020 and dismantled I wouldn't know what to say because I trusted Google to protect my credentials and my sensitive information.. now I'm still not done I checked okay Wednesday April 3rd is when social security puts my money on my account soon as I woke up Wednesday morning I checked my account and that was already three debits three transactions : the first transaction was $99.99 another $99.99 another $19.99..

And then later on 5 transactions of 9.99 x5

And the purchases came through Google but off my direct Express card from disability SSDI..

Direct Express and social security board will be contacting you all I already put in case number a report with case number to dispute these transactions because every one of them said all eight transactions said Google.

And I must say no purchases were of my behavior and the only purchase I made was to pay for my MetroPCS phone T-Mobile

$71.00 is my bill.. for my service provider

User's recommendation: I wouldn't know what to say to Future customers because I've been confidently carrying Google to protect my critical information so I don't know what to tell people we got so many slick folks in this world they go to school just to learn how to trick the system and scam the system and *** the system

Guest

You are to blame. You sent them the Google code which allowed them access to the account.

When anyone sends you a code do not reply back to them with the code. Most providers even say in the text do not give it to anyone,

Steven S Fls

They lie

Google suspended my account for "Suspicious " activity. That is a lie.

Google notifies you for everything. If you attempt to sign in to your account from another device then you get notified. If you think of signing into your account from a different device then you get notified. I have received no notifications.

Now they want a copy of my Driver's License and a photo of a bill showing my mailing address. That isn't happening.

I have had an account with Google for YEARS and have never needed that in the past. If Google is willing to lie just to get a Driver's license then what else are they up to???

Pros:
  • Helpful at times

Preferred solution: Reactivate my account!

User's recommendation: DON'T USE GOOGLE IF YOU HAVE TO GIVE OUT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION LIKE A DRIVER'S LICENSE!!!

Guest

Now that Google has wrongly suspended my account I am losing services like Disney+ and Sirius radio. These are things that I have been paying for over the years WITHOUT them having a copy of my Driver's License or proof of address. There have been no issues in the past years and there were no issues when they took it upon themselves to suspend my account without notifying me first.

Mary B Anf

Verified Reviewer

They still haven't gave me my refund back.

Google - They still haven't gave me my refund back.
Google - They still haven't gave me my refund back. - Image 2
Google - They still haven't gave me my refund back. - Image 3
To never buyI a Google Play Card. I activated and they said : They needed more info to redeem my card. They requested 3 items ... (1) Front copy of the Google Play Card. (2) A copy of the back of the card. (3) A copy of the store receipt. I have sent all 3 more than once. They claim they can't make out the pictures I sent. I don't have a problem seeing them and I have cataracts.
Loss:
Pros:
  • This card helps pay for game promotions
Cons:
  • Google play cards are declined on new accounts

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: To never buy Google Play Cards you'll never get your money back.

Ibrahim A Bwv

Verified Reviewer

I guss my account was *** it

Google - I guss my account was *** it
Original review Mar 26, 2024
يدعم Helo رقم هاتفي، تم تغييره، ثم يستخدم شخص ما أرقامي، أحتاج إلى استعادة بريدي الإلكتروني لأنني لا أستطيع فتح حساب البريد الإلكتروني الخاص بي، لدي كل شيء عنه، لذا من فضلك أريد فتح حسابي على البريد الإلكتروني: maqalatjoker@***.com و تم استخدام الرقم +965********

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Please I need my email account because My privates on that email

Sugeidy P

Restablecer mi cuenta

Google - Restablecer mi cuenta
Google - Restablecer mi cuenta - Image 2
Original review Apr 10, 2024
Cambie de número y hice un coreo nuevo me robaron mi teléfono y no recuerdo cual era la contraseña y perdí acceso al correo y ami número la razón por la que quiero entrar es para recuperare mis fotos y las fotos de mis hijos. Mi nuevo correo es sugeidyprrd88@***.com
Pros:
  • Necesito recuperar mi cuenta
Cons:
  • No tengo acceso

Dalaney Qiw

Refund Needed

Google - Refund Needed
Google - Refund Needed - Image 2
I didnt even get to speak to a human being. Im so pissed off. Im out $30 because no one is answering
Loss:
Pros:
  • Phones seem cool
Cons:
  • When you get a google play card and it wont load

User's recommendation: Buy Google Play cards with cash

Media Expert Talks

Disinformation: Russian and Chinese trolls among us

Jun 16, 2022

How to know what’s fake on social media? In this video, Prof. Darren Linvill from Clemson University Media Forensics Hub explains how disinformation works, common tactics of political propaganda, the role of trolls, hashtags, and how to spot fake news.

Prof. Darren Linvill
Prof. Darren Linvill

Darren Linvill investigates data messaging and context accompanied by inauthentic behavior on social media networks. He also examines misinformation and disinformation in the rising field of social media forensics and data monitoring.

christopher c Hkx

Unauthorized transactions

Google - Unauthorized transactions
Google - Unauthorized transactions - Image 2
Google - Unauthorized transactions - Image 3
Google - Unauthorized transactions - Image 4

over 37+ unauthorized transactions all for .99¢ a piece all from GOOGLE*TIKTOK855(ect...) hit my account starting at 4:01am-4:07am on March 23rd with 15 or 16 charges and then the remaining happening the following morning(March 24th)around the same time and none of this was because of any fault of my own, nor does it make sense for a couple of reasons.

1. my bank account isn't linked to any type "Google Pay" features/services.

I don't have any payment methods set up with Google at ALL.

2. I have never used this particular bank account for any online purchases except for paying utility bills and cell phone services.

..that being said, I searched everywhere online, including my own Google account and google forums ect ALL of which gave me ABSOLUTELY NO credible info, useful number to call, or viable solution/action to take. The only thing I found was countless other people like me who are having and/or have had the same thing happen to them dating back for 3 or more years with no resolution of any type offered by Google. For a company as big as Google is these things shouldn't happen to say the least.

Then for a company who has multiple toll-free numbers listed online for "customer service", you would think that they would have at least one 24/7 # with actual representatives and/or one that would offer an option to leave a recorded message at least, SOMETHING USEFUL. So in short.to answer how my interaction with Google Customer Service went, I can only respond with..WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE?

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: To future customers I recommend you don't hold your breathe for any actual help from them.

Patrick O Eox

Downloaded Play Store Games

Every game I've downloaded from Google Play Store and spent time earning rewards has never deposited any of my cash outs.I'm aware that you don't sponsor and aren't responsible for prise earnings yet you enable fraudulence with all the so called developers you allow to partnership with these scams. When inquiring about what I should about this Google informed me that I should file a police report on the game developers. Well I guess I'll have a lot of cases to file starting with the Beast.Fake games, lying actors, and non responsible parties buckle up it's gonna be a long ride.

User's recommendation: Play Store Games Are All Scams

Jahdan B

Verified Reviewer

My google account was hacked

So today on March 7th I was planning on going to the store but Ive gotta an email from you guys on my account that got hacked,that someone has logged into my account and I changed my password twice but they person has still got into my account. So as Im trying to login to my

Account I remember that I have other things hooked up to that account so now the person is spending my money and I cant do anything about it,I did everything you guys told me to but the account recovery is horrible,I did everything you guys told me to and nothing worked and Ive been trying for almost an hour to get my account back because I got important information,links and emails all on that account.

And Im wondering how I could possibly get it back,I lost money,job applications,my important information,pictures of my dead family members and other important emails,Ive almost lost my YouTube channel Ive been working on since 2020 and money.

The gmail that was hacked is jahdanbrown@***.com,if you guys could help me out my phone number is 412-913-**** and my gmail that Im using for now is rnot15546@***.com. If you guys could kindly help me with this issue it would be very appreciated

Loss:

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article