Google - Review about Game Download from Washington, District Of Columbia

Update added by user Oct 22, 2014

In fairness even though i didnt receive any until after i literally beat my head against the wall calling calling calling and trying to prove my point $298 has been returned to my debit card.Like i said still $58 short of total amount of purchases but acceptable.

On that note it wasnt returned until AFTER posting here. Up to to time i posted here called card company more than once and no pending deposits were showing. However due to the first PUNK i spoke with the first time i called instantly taking the side of the app developer and trying to contact them first instead of sending the email with the reply link thrn finally emailing saying google play wasnt going take action this post will remain. To defend your employer if their in the right is admirable.

To defend your employer and try to help them avoid assuming any responsibility at all when they are indeed at least partially responsible makes you a pathetic ahole kisser. Alot of customers are indeed scam artists and just trying to get some money refunded because they want to go shopping or whatever else. Theyre dishonest. But to always automatically assume that every one of us is that way is not a wise approach.

Also in all fairness most google play employees ive spoken with were very customer friendly. This is reflected in the all around 5 star ratings i gave them. But those two PUNKS!

i spoke with that first night got no rating.Not worthy of my time to even give them one star.

Original review posted by user Oct 22, 2014

In June i downloaded a tap4fun game from google play.To really progress in the game you must must make in app purchases.(pearls).

Over the next month i purchased $351 dollars worth of said pearls and really got my game up and going. I set everything where i wanted it and didnt play for a few months. Last night i logged in and was amazed to find that the game developer had taken ownership of my game. I contacted google play support and the first person i spoke with agreed with me totally.

Thats my game i spent $351 on it they cant just take it because i didnt play for awhile. She then transfers me to the drpartment that can refund my money. Right away the guy starts defending tap4fun. He says well maybe they have it in fine print that they can do that.

I explain no were not playing that mess mister. Bottom line is i bought something and the seller took it back because i didnt use it for awhile. He then says to contact tap4fun support and give them a chance to explain and he would send me an email link i could use to keep him updated. I said ok.

I contacted tap4fun(still no reply) and in the meantime im noticing the email with hasnt arrived. It usually only takes seconds. I contact google play support again and speak with a different rep. but he explains the other rep.

is busy trying to contact tap4fun. At this point i start getting mad. Contact them for what to tell them theyre busted out and hurry up and delete those game profiles. After ending that call i finally get the email.

I read it and my my no reply link. Just says were not refunding your money this issue is between you and tap4fun. Google play only had the game on our market were not responsible. Ok.

I screenshotted one of the transactions from my online statement which ill attatch. It clearly shows google play tap4fun in that order. I decide im not taking it in the keester on this one. Not for $351.

Yesterday i called back and spoke with a woman at google play and she said she was just looking over my issue and agrees that its unacceptable. She agrees to refund my money because when you buy something noone can just confiscate it because you havent used it for awhile. She totals it all up and gives a figurd of $298. I tell her shes about $60 shy because i have the bank statement to prove it but ok if you can get that close ill accept that.

She says ok ive processed your refunds. Still havent received a penny on my debit card. Look at my google wallet account and it looks like rather than refunds she simply erased the transactions. At least thats the way it appears.

Ok. Good luck erasing my bank statement. Of course it is google. I guess they could buy another crooked judge or two and accomplish that also.

As far as the google rep. that stated maybe tap4fun has it in fine print that they can do that well so far noone has provided said fine print. Also idgaf! whats in fine print when i pay for something its by god mine!

If the fine print thing works for them then you have to allow it for everyone. Hopefully i can obtain the funding to open a car dealership. Imagine the looks on my customers faces when after the pay their vehicle off i take it back and explain i can do that because its in fine print. Bottom line is google sponsors the developers apps on their market.

Google refuses to assume any responsibility. The google rep. with the smirky punk attitude didnt even have cahonies enough to tell me on the phone they were bailing on me but instead said he send an email with a link so i can keep him updated but instead sends an email saying basically that theyre bailing on me.

Liars cheats thieves.Thats the way i feel and thats what im posting.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Game Download
Review category
review #549162 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Google? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.