Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

How to recover google account with phone number as well email?

by Emily C

Search Results Featured snippet from the web Add or change a recovery email address Go to your Google Account. On the left navigation panel, click Personal info.

On the Contact info section, click Email. From here, you can: Add a recovery email.

Change or delete your recovery email: Next to your email, select Edit . Follow the steps on the screen.

View

Charge on my bank account

by Mabel c

I have a charge of 47.99 from google. On my bank account. How can I verify the information because I dont know why and were come the charges

Google listing

by Theodoros

I would like to know why my company's is listed permanently closed on your listing. My company is still in business.i have customers that have call and ask if I was out of business.

I am not happy with this at all and would like to talk to some one on this matter ASAP. Contact me at office 281 6330303 or Mobil 832 309 2903. The Mobil does not have voice mail please call back as I my can not hear my phone due to noise when I am working. This is unacceptable in my book.

!!!!

Pat Jaynes President of Jaynes Brother Construction Inc. P s call me do not email I want to talk to someone and not a computer.

factory rest medion e5004 anroid phone

by Kalie

after my medion e 5004 phone factory reset unable to get pass log in on googal verification page, saying device was reset ,then keeps asking log in to account and to verfy all over again.

Questions 4