I did the update 9 of my Pixel 2 on June 5th, 2019. After that, the sounds and microphone are not working.

I can't hear the sounds call and the people talking. The speaker is not working too. I bought my pixel 2 in less than 1 year ago and its already has have problems. I contacted the consumers support yesterday June 10 after many tests and it didn't work.

Sanda from the consumers report guide me through many tests too and they didn't work as well. Sanda said to me that I should ask for the replacement of my pixel 2 for another one refurbished. Sanda said to me that can not guarantee that the phone that I will receive is new. The replacement has to be for a new one pixel 2 or another equivalent.

I am going to business travel in 3 days for another country and now I don't have a mobile phone working!!! As Google can't replacement my pixel 2 that is not working because of the update mistake from Google, I would like to have a full refund. I need a phone that I can trust is going to work well during this important travel for me.

I don't want more excuses from Google and its consumers support. I am waiting for you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Google Pixel 2 Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Google Cons: Customer support, Refund policy, Product quality.

• Pixel 2 Bad Quality