Verified Reviewer

2.3

Update by user 2 days ago

Well it's been well over month and not a word from Google. They didn't try to help and money ended up coming off of my account.

Even though the app has been erased had been raised it never even used.

Not even once. I'm just sick to my stomach with them.

Original review posted by user Dec 14, 2019

I wrote this to google. They have not helped me..

idk why.

Listen, i have been a customer of google.. No, a proud partner of your team for many, many years. I use nearly Every app, program and project you have from e-mail to Rewards. Plus to Drive.

Voice to Photos. I even beta tested google Chrome and was along the ride for Chromium.

Now i signed up for the free trial of the app Video Convert. And found that i Hated it! Way too expensive, hard to work with, took up too much space, i mean probably the worst paid app id seen period.

So after two day or so, i erase it. I go back after maybe week and find a message via google play that a payment of nearly $15 was upcoming.

I go under my account and manually take the request off my account, but then am billed for it soon after.

Funny enough i Just began using your pay services and was honestly close to sold on it. But no sooner than i hook up an actual account card this happens? Now through an "automated AI system", your trying to tell me, one of your loyalist, and starch defending partners, that theres nothing you can do?

I know thats not true and send this letter to ask personally for your help.

Truth is, i dont have that money to spend. Its the holidays, im a single parent, working check to check. I wouldnt write if i didnt really have to. Please help me.

And move on to our future awesomness together.

Honestly Mikael Lykins

Show quoted text

Google Safe & Secure

Oops! You've sent your inquiry to a no-reply email address that doesn't have anyone on the other end to answer your question.

Let us know if you still need help by contacting us through our Help Center:

Google Play

The Google Team

GoogleGoogle Help Center Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA, 94043, USATwitter

Hide quoted text

---------- Forwarded message ---------

From: Mikael Lykins

Product or Service Mentioned: Google Account.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Google Pros: Plese refund amount, Please back me to google play, Refund.

Google Cons: Google customer service, Lazy at solutions, No help at all.

• No Customer Care