2.1

I have received money through Google Wallet. The website states that the transaction can take up to 24h to complete.

After 24h of seeing the received money as "pending", I contact costumer support. They say it may take up to 2 days. I wait two days. Nothing. I contact costumer support again and am asked to wait a little longer. Fine. I wait till next morning and to my surprise, I can see the balance available on my Wallet app. I thought it should be an easy way forward since all I had to do now is cash the money out into my debit card.

Again, their website states that transfers to debit cards may take up to 24h. I patiently wait for it.

It's been over 3 days now and the funds are still not available on my bank account. I have contacted costumer service millions of times and they all give me different answers. They have no idea what they're saying, all they do is give you a pre-made answer.

Then they proceed to email you saying the SAME GENERIC STUFF ALL OVER AGAIN.

Now I have a new costumer service agent stating that it may take 3 more days or UP TO TEN DAYS for it to be available in my account. That's WHAT THEY HOPE it will happen.

No where in Google Wallet's policy does it state that transfer to debit cards can take that long.

I want my money and Google surely has enough money to train its personal.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of google wallet desktop application and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1226. Google needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned google wallet desktop application in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Google.

Comments