1.1

Back in September I began college but due to being accepted late I did not have the debit card(physically) yet to access my money for school. So I transferred the money to my husband to deposit to our checking via Google Wallett.

I transferred $500 and it hung out as unverified so I contacted then and they said it could take up to 10 days for it to fund to my husband's account, which it never did and it was never returned to my school account or my google wallet account. I have spent countless hours on the chat with google and have gotten nowhere. I filed a dispute with my school "bank" and that was in October, still no resolution!

Google claims they have not had any contact from my bank about the dispute and it is now December, I have a husband with cancer and I am trying to complete my degree to return to work to support us both, not having that money the entire term made things much harder than they had to be. I don't know who to complain to but there must be a government agency that watches these people can someone advise please?

Product or Service Mentioned: Google Wallet Desktop Application.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Being told my problem is being dealt with when it is not.

• Kept Money Transfer

Comments

bntexas53_77

I too am currently attempting to recover my money from a mishandled Google Wallet transaction. I don't know how they're still allowed to conduct business as many complaints as they've had. I am in the process of warning anyone and everyone I know NOT TO EVER USE GOOGLE WALLET and they too will do the same.

Midville, Georgia, United States #1272228

I tried transferring 550.00 from my wallet to my checking account. It's missing and I can't get any where.

This happened on 12/31/2016.

It's 1/17/2017 and I'm still waiting. Grrrrr