Dallas, Texas

Google is stealing from me, again. Can they be touched by any attorney? I don't have an existing Zazzle account, so why are my USA Lincoln and Washington products being listed by its staff, and indexed by Google Shopping?

I'll tell you why, because I'm a very poor man, living on SSI, who loves Jesus, and not bearing false witness to His words. Google, MySpace, and Zazzle have permission from religious leaders to take over my copyrights, and not shut down my account at Zazzle, and other places.

Below my end times observation blogs, you can witness a continuation of the partnership the Stanford graduates from Google and Zazzle Inc. in illegally selling my products online. I discovered the products listed on Google Shopping Page after running a search for "stanley mathis gifts" on June 12, 2013, at 10:27pm.

See it for yourself.

Review about: Google Account.

Had an Experience with Google?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Thai Visa - False Advertising Claims Thai Visa "Thai Visa Radio / Inspire have repeatedly been making claims of more then 60,000 listeners per month on their online radio station. The reality however is this is an out-rite..." Read more Leagle.com/plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org all ruthless websites that destroy the careers and reputations of Americans for sinister motives Leagle "When it comes to monetized websites such as leagle.com, plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org there may be something much more sinister behind these ruthless website then ever imagined. These websites mentioned are..." Read more Google - Review about Game Download from Washington, District Of Columbia Google "In June i downloaded a tap4fun game from google play. To really progress in the game you must must make in app purchases.(pearls). Over the next month i purchased $351..." Read more Google Youtube URL thief Ben Wallace, Beware this guy is a crook, stole name for oxforduniversity Google "Google Youtube URL thief Ben Wallace, employee for Google UK in London, former Oxford University studentI have a oxforduniversity youtube domain name that I registered for first, what happened was..." Read more Wayside Gardens - Wasted Money Wayside Gardens "Almost none of the plants arrived with any potential for growing - badly packed, damaged, too small to withstand transportation, dried out, and dead on arrival. Complaints (three) to the..." Read more SquareTrade Warranty is running a scam in ebay Squaretrade Warranty "I purchased warranty for 2 years through ebay on a cell phone purchase that was never completed. I tried several time to reach them and they say they cannot locate..." Read more Shark Offers - Sharkoffers.com - not delivering and terrible customers service Shark Offers "I have placed an order on May 27th on the website https://sharkoffers.com/ and since then I have asked for a tracking number or news about the delivery and I have..." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more