Google is stealing from me, again. Can they be touched by any attorney? I don't have an existing Zazzle account, so why are my USA Lincoln and Washington products being listed by its staff, and indexed by Google Shopping?
I'll tell you why, because I'm a very poor man, living on SSI, who loves Jesus, and not bearing false witness to His words. Google, MySpace, and Zazzle have permission from religious leaders to take over my copyrights, and not shut down my account at Zazzle, and other places.
Below my end times observation blogs, you can witness a continuation of the partnership the Stanford graduates from Google and Zazzle Inc. in illegally selling my products online. I discovered the products listed on Google Shopping Page after running a search for "stanley mathis gifts" on June 12, 2013, at 10:27pm.
See it for yourself.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lincoln Poetry Gifts Shop
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I used AM for a few years and had success meeting some very real ladies. With that said, there are definitely fakes and shills present among the female ad..."
- "On Saturday, August 6, 2016, Google ganged up on me and Closed /Blocked my Very First Gmail Account which was called: [HOWARDPAULSHORE @GMAIL.COM] without Providing Me With A Legitimate, nor Honest..."
- "I have literally hundreds of photos of scammer women at the site with their boyfriends and husbands. They are paid to be there. Adate pays the agency that..."
- "What a HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! Let's start off with the fact that Randall Isenberg and his entire firm have ZERO communication skills! It was IMPOSSIBLE to EVER get a hold of..."
- "Do not do business with the "Cash Store" or any other business of this type. They are freely willing to offer loans and don't require a credit check, but..."
- "I went to dinner in the lower Greenville area of Dallas TX and went to a birthday party after. At 2:30 AM I discovered that I was towed from the..."
- "My father was kind enough to give me a H&D fruit of the month gift, a pricey thing for 12 mos. I live where there is no home delivery of..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."
- "I purchased the veggie lovers bag salad from my local grocery store in Maryland and have been slowly consuming it over the last 3 days. Today at lunch I found..."