Google is stealing from me, again. Can they be touched by any attorney? I don't have an existing Zazzle account, so why are my USA Lincoln and Washington products being listed by its staff, and indexed by Google Shopping?

I'll tell you why, because I'm a very poor man, living on SSI, who loves Jesus, and not bearing false witness to His words. Google, MySpace, and Zazzle have permission from religious leaders to take over my copyrights, and not shut down my account at Zazzle, and other places.

Below my end times observation blogs, you can witness a continuation of the partnership the Stanford graduates from Google and Zazzle Inc. in illegally selling my products online. I discovered the products listed on Google Shopping Page after running a search for "stanley mathis gifts" on June 12, 2013, at 10:27pm.

See it for yourself.

Review about: Google Account.

Had an Experience with Google?

Comments

Google Play Cellular Phones shipment Google "Google Play sucks on there shipment I order a phone on the 25th pay for 1-2 day shipping $13.99 and the 29th received on e-mail saying they were going to..." Read more Playground bullies only grow up to be cyberbullies on Amirite Amirite "It's one of the worst of its kind. You join for friendship and chat and quickly realize you just walked back into time when you learned all about the..." Read more 800notes - The Shill Game  - Relieving the frustration of unwanted callers! 800notes "800notes.com is a great place to go to look up phone numbers and write something about the number. The unwanted callers leave people frustrated and annoyed, so where can one..." Read more Google Fraud Review from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Google "GOOGLE INC GOOGLE locked my phone without reason or explanation im a blind handicapped person my mobile has speacial feachers for me because im blind and my phone..." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more Spates The Florist And Garden Center - Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist And Garden Center "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more