Google is stealing from me, again. Can they be touched by any attorney? I don't have an existing Zazzle account, so why are my USA Lincoln and Washington products being listed by its staff, and indexed by Google Shopping?
I'll tell you why, because I'm a very poor man, living on SSI, who loves Jesus, and not bearing false witness to His words. Google, MySpace, and Zazzle have permission from religious leaders to take over my copyrights, and not shut down my account at Zazzle, and other places.
Below my end times observation blogs, you can witness a continuation of the partnership the Stanford graduates from Google and Zazzle Inc. in illegally selling my products online. I discovered the products listed on Google Shopping Page after running a search for "stanley mathis gifts" on June 12, 2013, at 10:27pm.
See it for yourself.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lincoln Poetry Gifts Shop
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Metisdead is beyond a *** and biased. He is a *** bag that now resorts to deleting posts secretively without comment. If you have a missing post it is him...."
- "On Saturday, August 6, 2016, Google ganged up on me and Closed /Blocked my Very First Gmail Account which was called: [HOWARDPAULSHORE @GMAIL.COM] without Providing Me With A Legitimate, nor Honest..."
- "I did the trial membership and was surprised how many women supposedly were interested.After 3 days it was obvious that there would never be a connection here.Tip-offs---you send mail asking..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "I was emailing and talking on comments with this girl @Tifflatowski92 and she convinced me to trade her my louis vuitton favorite pm for her louis vuitton favorite mm and..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "I am so done with these people! I advise that you NEVER order from them. Yeah, I love the products and things but it is not worth it! I am..."
- "I just financed a Samsung Galaxy S6 that is about $700. The girl at the store said my payments would be $40 every 2 weeks which is fine. The very..."
- "I purchased $4000 worth of furniture at Rooms To Go. Two months later one of lamps tipped over and broke into many pieces. I am so surprised at how easily..."