Google's Deception Is A Matter Of Principle

56 of 130 Google reviews

Google is stealing from me, again. Can they be touched by any attorney? I don't have an existing Zazzle account, so why are my USA Lincoln and Washington products being listed by its staff, and indexed by Google Shopping?

I'll tell you why, because I'm a very poor man, living on SSI, who loves Jesus, and not bearing false witness to His words. Google, MySpace, and Zazzle have permission from religious leaders to take over my copyrights, and not shut down my account at Zazzle, and other places.

Below my end times observation blogs, you can witness a continuation of the partnership the Stanford graduates from Google and Zazzle Inc. in illegally selling my products online. I discovered the products listed on Google Shopping Page after running a search for "stanley mathis gifts" on June 12, 2013, at 10:27pm.

See it for yourself.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
56 of 130 Google reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.