Boca Raton, Florida

Google Play sucks on there shipment I order a phone on the 25th pay for 1-2 day shipping $13.99 and the 29th received on e-mail saying they were going to be ship soon.I called the support someone answers the phone out there house, asked me several questions then told me that I should be receiving a tracking number soon.

This is ridiculous not only violate Florida laws for deceptive trading practice but bad customer relation.

This whole thing is costing me stress & money since my work depend on a good phone.Why Google tells me I would have my phone by the 28th and charge me for then I get no help from there customer service.

Had an Experience with Google?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Presto News Of Switzerland - Www.presto.news FAKE Giuseppe Macario SCAM Presto News Of Switzerland "Presto.news owned and authored by Giuseppe Macario also noted as Antonio Russo of Italy. Presto.news victimizes students and women. There are also litigation claims by universities against Giuseppe Macario and..." Read more Google's Deception Is A Matter Of Principle Google "Google is stealing from me, again. Can they be touched by any attorney? I don't have an existing Zazzle account, so why are my USA Lincoln and Washington products being..." Read more Google - Review about Game Download from Washington, District Of Columbia Google "In June i downloaded a tap4fun game from google play. To really progress in the game you must must make in app purchases.(pearls). Over the next month i purchased $351..." Read more Playground bullies only grow up to be cyberbullies on Amirite Amirite "It's one of the worst of its kind. You join for friendship and chat and quickly realize you just walked back into time when you learned all about the..." Read more Lippert Components - Lippert furniture Lippert Components "We purchased a new 2016 Bighorn 5th wheel, it came with the upgraded Lippert theater seats. Which looked good, they had vibrate and heat. within 6 months the heat went..." Read more Cole Haan - Does not care about quality or customer service Cole Haan "I bought a Preston Brief bag from ColeHaan.com in November of 2016. In June of 2017, the strap metal piece fell off. Since this bag is under "warranty" and Cole..." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more Razbannia Group - Fraud and Scam Artist: Sina Razbannia Razbannia Group "Razbannia Group Beware! Scam And Fraud Against Customers Calabassas, California Do NOT do business with Razbannia Group. Razbannia Group is owned by Sina Razbannia, his wife Shirley Razbannia, his daughter..." Read more