Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

Update by user Jun 07

Google has not contacted me/

Update by user May 31

Google Has Never Contacted us since this review was written. I've sent emails to their "SALESMAN" at google and they have failed to respond to my requests.

Original review posted by user May 01

GOOGLE, LLC and/or Alphabet, Inc. Has an abusive Business Practice of NOT supporting charitable organizations websites.

Their Computer Algo's 'Sandbox' these types of websites and then they have a Google Employee call your PERSONAL cell phone or home phone and attempt to SELL YOU Google Adwords or 'Organic Listings'. This 'PAY TO PLAY' for Charitable Organizations website's is 'UNETHICAL'. GOOGLE should be ashamed of this business practice. My organization has LOST MONEY because of this standard business practice of GOOGLE.

We have not made $1.00 and lost 4 months of development time and money. Our website has been BLACKLISTED because we spent 14 hours per day working on it.

How many computer programmers work at GOOGLE?

Yet not ONE PERSON in the entire organization will 'STAND UP' for charities. WOW

Reason of review: ABUSIVE COMPUTER ALGO'S.

Preferred solution: Change your Computer Algo's to REWARD Charitable Organizations. .

Comments