GOOGLE INC GOOGLE locked my phone without reason or explanation im a blind handicapped person my mobile has speacial feachers for me because im blind and my phone provider said that it was a google issue and google said that the security feature was placed on my mobile by mistake but yet they laughed and never cared to fix it or remove the lock mmy mobile had nothing to do with google and google had no ownership rights to my mobile METROPCS IS MY PROVIDER WHO WAS NICE AND GAVE ME A NEW PHONE AT NO CHARGE DUE TO GOOGLE HACKING MY MOBILRE ALL MY BANKING ALL MY MEDICAL PORTAL INFO. GOOGLE WAS WRONG AND I WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW OTHER THEN THAT IM GOOD NOW.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss google fraud. Google needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned google fraud in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Google.

Had an Experience with Google?

Comments

Sealston, Virginia, United States #1228909

If your blind, how did you write this?

aliens_amoung_us
to Anonymous Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1228946

voice to text software, the higher priced ones put shouting words in all caps.

JeepSux
to aliens_amoung_us Sanford, Maine, United States #1240696

he or she may have also had someone do it for them