Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

Google Express is ridiculous. Full of lies and the horrible customer support team just refuse to help you. The only thing they know how to do is to issue you some $10 coupons, but for God's sake, who wants to use spend money again with Google Express after being treated like that?!

First of all, they don't know how to collect sales taxes correctly. Their policy claims that they collect taxes based on store's location, not customer's location. However, some of my orders were just not charged taxes (originally there were taxes, but then they got adjusted to zero by Google automatically when my order shipped, because those stores don't have physical stores in my state). I bought something from a store on Google Express that doesn't have physical store or distribution center in my state, but they still charged me about 10% taxes. Unbelievable! When I contacted Google Express, the customer representative said they never refund taxes (while they just did for many other customers), and they just kept giving me canned response saying they cannot do anything about it.

And there is another issue with my recent order. The seller sent me two packages, one of them got delivered, while the other one got delayed because it was "sent back to facility for inspection", and there was no estimated delivery date anymore. However, when I contacted google, one of their customer representative said she's certain that this order will be delivered by end of day today. I asked her again to make sure she's got the correct tracking number, but she just didn't want to explain/talk anymore and just issued me $10 coupon so she can keep me shut and then ended the chat. Horrible customer service!!!

STAY AWAY FROM GOOGLE EXPRESS!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Google Technical Support.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 20.

Comments

I called twice and both times they hung up on me. Worse Customer service ever!!!!!