Google Closed My Very First Email Account With No Reason Given And Stole All Of My Written Work!

On Saturday, August 6, 2016, Google ganged up on me and Closed /Blocked my Very First Gmail Account which was called:

without Providing Me With A Legitimate, nor Honest Reason and I did absolutely Nothing Illegal and did Not Spam anybody and they KEPT ALL OF MY LETTERS AND INFORMATION without GIVING MY PROPERTY BACK TO ME in which they still have!

Yes, I have complained to them as you can see in my attached documents, but No Resolution was provided!

As of August of 2016, I have filed a small claims lawsuit against them for $1,000.00 since they Refuse To Return My Legal Property Back To Me.

I hope that they come to their Common Senses.

Final Thoughts: Yes, Google is a necessity, but they are Not a 100% Percent Honest Company towards their members!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
they removed my email account without giving me a legitimate reason and stole all of my work that was my property to begin with
Preferred solution:
reactivate my google account of and/or give me back all of my work that they stole from that particular account.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Google Search Website For Google Information
Review category
review #912769 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Google? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Google. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Google.
Filing a new complaint about