100% full Not resolved

On Saturday, August 6, 2016, Google ganged up on me and Closed /Blocked my Very First Gmail Account which was called:

[HOWARDPAULSHORE @GMAIL.COM]

without Providing Me With A Legitimate, nor Honest Reason and I did absolutely Nothing Illegal and did Not Spam anybody and they KEPT ALL OF MY LETTERS AND INFORMATION without GIVING MY PROPERTY BACK TO ME in which they still have!

Yes, I have complained to them as you can see in my attached documents, but No Resolution was provided!

As of August of 2016, I have filed a small claims lawsuit against them for $1,000.00 since they Refuse To Return My Legal Property Back To Me.

I hope that they come to their Common Senses.

Final Thoughts: Yes, Google is a necessity, but they are Not a 100% Percent Honest Company towards their members!

Review about: Google Search Website For Google Information.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Google Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss they removed my email account without giving me a legitimate reason and stole all of my work that was my property to begin with / $1000
Preferred solution reactivate my google account of howardpaulshore@gmail.com and/or give me back all of my work that they stole from that particular account.

Had an Experience with Google?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.