Los Angeles, California
100% full Not resolved

On Saturday, August 6, 2016, Google ganged up on me and Closed /Blocked my Very First Gmail Account which was called:

[HOWARDPAULSHORE @GMAIL.COM]

without Providing Me With A Legitimate, nor Honest Reason and I did absolutely Nothing Illegal and did Not Spam anybody and they KEPT ALL OF MY LETTERS AND INFORMATION without GIVING MY PROPERTY BACK TO ME in which they still have!

Yes, I have complained to them as you can see in my attached documents, but No Resolution was provided!

As of August of 2016, I have filed a small claims lawsuit against them for $1,000.00 since they Refuse To Return My Legal Property Back To Me.

I hope that they come to their Common Senses.

Final Thoughts: Yes, Google is a necessity, but they are Not a 100% Percent Honest Company towards their members!

Review about: Google Account.

Reason of review: they removed my email account without giving me a legitimate reason and stole all of my work that was my property to begin with.

Preferred solution: reactivate my google account of howardpaulshore@gmail.com and/or give me back all of my work that they stole from that particular account..

Had an Experience with Google?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

800Notes Phone Number Lookup Fake Review 800notes "These people from 800notes are troublemakers! They stalk review sites, post a bunch of nonsense and then brag about it in their forums. The last 2 reviews are filled with..." Read more *Warning* Fraud company shaadi.com Shaadi "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..." Read more GOOGLE HAS BEEN ONE THE GREATEST GIFTS FROM OUR CREATOR Google "FROM THE DAY I PASSED THE STATE BAR GOOGLE HAS AND CONTINUES TO IMPROVE BUSINESSES AND PERSONAL LIVES ON PLANET EARTH. VICTORLAWCENTETS.COM TOPCREDITDEBTSOLUTIONS.COM ORPHANSFOUNDATION.ORG ALLLEGALDOCUMENTS.COM OWE THEIR SUCCESS TO GOOGLE..." Read more Pissed Consumer - Asking for TOO MUCH information for reviews Pissed Consumer "I have been trying to post a review here about a company that I am not happy with, and Pissed Consumer will not post my review because they keep asking..." Read more SquareTrade Warranty is running a scam in ebay Squaretrade Warranty "I purchased warranty for 2 years through ebay on a cell phone purchase that was never completed. I tried several time to reach them and they say they cannot locate..." Read more Pictures On Gold - I don't think they understand what "gold-filled" is supposed to mean. Pictures On Gold "I ordered a class ring from Pictures on Gold some time ago, because the school's official rings were waaay too pricy. I chose 14k gold-filled instead of solid gold to..." Read more Shark Offers - Sharkoffers.com - not delivering and terrible customers service Shark Offers "I have placed an order on May 27th on the website https://sharkoffers.com/ and since then I have asked for a tracking number or news about the delivery and I have..." Read more Window World - Windows shut, but not locked-poor excuse ! Window World "Had very heavy rains past two weeks and of course, when it rains very heavy, anyone with common sense would not leave their windows wide open. Window World was contracted..." Read more