On Saturday, August 6, 2016, Google ganged up on me and Closed /Blocked my Very First Gmail Account which was called:

[HOWARDPAULSHORE @GMAIL.COM]

without Providing Me With A Legitimate, nor Honest Reason and I did absolutely Nothing Illegal and did Not Spam anybody and they KEPT ALL OF MY LETTERS AND INFORMATION without GIVING MY PROPERTY BACK TO ME in which they still have!

Yes, I have complained to them as you can see in my attached documents, but No Resolution was provided!

As of August of 2016, I have filed a small claims lawsuit against them for $1,000.00 since they Refuse To Return My Legal Property Back To Me.

I hope that they come to their Common Senses.

Final Thoughts: Yes, Google is a necessity, but they are Not a 100% Percent Honest Company towards their members!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "they removed my email account without giving me a legitimate reason and stole all of my work that was my property to begin with" of google account and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Google needs to "reactivate my google account of howardpaulshore@gmail.com and/or give me back all of my work that they stole from that particular account" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned google account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Google.

Had an Experience with Google?

Comments