Verified Reviewer

1.2

Google have been bullying me by trying to manipulate me into paying for G Suite when it is not appropriate for my business needs, and doing other online things that are unpleasant like loading cubes that shouldn't have been there when installing a Sellhack extension and trying to spy on my online activities, ie: text on my login wifi page 2 months ago of Google.developer.com instead of the usual text on the page and a change of setting not done by my hand of overwrite mode just when I was writing urgent emails that changed back again by itself to normal mode when I had finished writing the urgent email. There have been heck of a lot of book passing and system dysfunction for me from Google.

They have been ignoring my requests for a £10 refund for my purchased active domain of darla designs.com. I want to take my business elsewhere after being given misinformation from Google customer services of links to support forms that don't exist or aren't supplied,and being told to call numbers to help me that don't help me, and invalid PIN support numbers with which to call Google.

Google have been behaving like the gigantic and arrogant giant Goliath who doesn't care when he should.

Like in the Biblical story Google I am like David who fought Goliath and I may be very small compared to you but I am extremely feisty and once I get my teeth stuck in I never let go. CEO's of Google - suck on that over Christmas dinner.

Google Pros: Wide range of free products and services.

Google Cons: Refund return policy.

Comments