7-13-2018 I have google as my main mail service today somehow I could not get to my mail without getting caught in the loop that wants me to sign up for Google Gmail Work! Finally I attempted to follow their instructions unfortunately I entered a previous password so also my phone is on charge and powers down every time Gmail sends me a code and Gmail times me out "didn't get the code resend" tried again but timed out because phone would not power up long enough to get my code!

OK try something else default email Yahoo.com pull up Yahoo.com enter my stuff takes a few copy my code go back to gmail and time out again a whole hour of my day gone THEN WHEN I FINALLY GOT THE CODE COPIED IT INTO GMAIL IT TELLS ME I HAVE BEEN REFERRED TO A CUSTOMER REP AND MAY HEAR BACK 3 - 7 DAYS WHAT!!!! Gmail is my main account I need to get it back right now if needed my default email is kay.sanders46@yahoo.com ph 352-457-2872 should be chg'd enough by now my last known (to me) was YAKpswdmail1 - but I was told it chg'd 4 days ago so here we go again loop te loop!

Please get this corrected ASAP

Kay L Sanders 10249 CR 223 Oxford FL 34484

Product or Service Mentioned: Google Email Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 13.

Comments