Google Phone Numbers and Emails

google@google.com
press@google.com
Press Inquiries
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

How Do I Contact Google Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(866) 246-6453
Advertising Inquiries
Total calls: 141 822 Issues resolved: 4 064 Last call: Apr 20, 2024

How Do I Contact a Live Person at Google?

If you come across any problem with Google products, you may try to seek help from Google Customer Service. One of the fastest ways to communicate with their support team is via their telephone number. It is accessible only for Google Ads. If you have difficulties with your Google Ads account, you may call 1-866-246-6453 Monday through Friday from 9 am to 8 pm ET to talk to a customer care representative.

There is no dedicated Google support phone number 24/7 you can use to receive assistance on other company's products and services. To get hold of a live person, you should visit the Google support page and find the Google icon that is attributed to the issue you came across. Next, scroll to the bottom and click the “Contact us” checkbox. Describe the problem and choose the email, chat, or telephone support option. Available options may differ depending on the product you have problems with.

How Do I Contact Google Customer Service by Chat?

Google's live chat option is not accessible for all company products. But, if you need assistance with Google Play, AdSense, Ads, Fi, Nest, Store, Drive, and Shopping, you may try to reach out to the Customer Service team by online chat. You should go to Google Contacts, browse the company support page and choose the required service.

At the bottom of the page, you will see the Need help icon. If you click on it, you will have to complete three steps to launch the issue settlement process. You should state the issue description, and the available resources, and choose the online chat option. Then, you will get in touch with the Google Customer Service representative.

How Do I Contact Google Help via Social Media?

Since the Google Customer Service phone number is available only for Google Ads, you may try to reach out to the company via their social media. You may follow the company on Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube. However, it is not clear if company support promptly responds to social networking queries. Links to the company accounts can be found on the Google Contacts page.

Please note, that if you are a representative of the media, you can use the Google email that is press@google.com to send an official request.

What is the Google Phone Number?

The Google customer service number for general inquiries in the United States is (650) 253-0000. This is the main line for Google's corporate office, as the company does not typically offer a direct line for tech support or customer service issues. The company provides support through various online resources and communities for users looking for technical assistance. However, Google does provide a 24/7 service specifically for G Suite clients: (877) 355-5787. While immediate phone support may be limited, tech support is known for providing comprehensive online resources for troubleshooting.

Can I Email Google Support?

Directly emailing Google support differs from the standard procedure for receiving customer service. The company does not publicly list a general support email address but offers extensive support through the Gmail help center and other online resources. For specific issues related to Google services, users are usually directed to navigate through the help centers, where they can find articles, FAQs, and forums addressing common problems. For personalized assistance, use the support email forms available through the help centers of various Google services. These forms allow you to describe your issue and submit it to the team.

PissedConsumer Club

Google Customer Service Reviews

1.6 / 5
Poor
Guest-5805218
Because I am being charged for something I don't know what it is and what it is for
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I feel like they give me the run a round I told them what the problem was and they put me on hold and never got back to me

Taneika Tbs
I poor customer service, but still bill your account while passing customers off.

Companies that set contracts, get your money and then pass you of to voice-mail, auto.ated answering machines and continue to try and access your credit card for a 1.99 fee. But has very poor customer service.

Christopher H Ehm
Buy GB

Need to buy GB
Verizon could not help
They referred me to you guys
What else do I need to write
This is not working. I need customer service

Guest-5789384
Domain issue
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I spent 45 min trying to find my google customer Id and the only phone number I could find is for google ads which would not help. The support link they gave me just kept walking me in circles.

This being a multiple billion dollar company you guys should be ashamed of yourselves and our a disgrace to all business owner as far as Im concerned! Worst customer service ever!!!

How Good is Google's Customer Service?

Yanelli Tls
Yanelli Tls
Feels Disappointed | Apr 19, 2024

I was inquiring about cancelling my subscription for Hulu. I wasn't assisted. I am also unable to unsubscribe from your website. When I try to contact Google Play, I get a message stating that they are closed.

Camara Vco

Bucks

Makenzee Zyq
Makenzee Zyq
Feels Disappointed | Apr 18, 2024

Have been unable to contact them.

Morelia Mtv
Morelia Mtv

Dear Pissed Consumer Team:
My name is Ronald L Smith & I reside at 6523-1 Bay Club Drive, Ft. Lauderdale FL. 33308. My phone is 502-298-****. Don't remember my security code. Be mindful I do not use the amenities of a smart phone very well.
Primarily because of COVID, I made a couple of moves during this period. Prior to each move I notified the post office. I never received any mail from Google until a couple of weeks ago when I got a bill for (I think) for $170. When I went to write a check the following day the bill had been thrown out with trash. I tried to get the information on my phone without success.
I WANT TO PAY MY BILL. Please help!

Ivaan Act
Ivaan Act
Feels Disappointed | Apr 18, 2024

I can't contact a human being for assistance . I only get a phone tree and a hang up .
What is my security code ?

Summary of Google Customer Service Calls

8% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Google?

Account Question:

• “My gmails account”
  • “Gmail account and password problem”
  • “Gmail account not working”

Request for Information Question:

• “I need help resetting my Gmail password”
  • “Help with backup”
  • “Help with email”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Have issues with Amazon Prime payment”
  • “Fraud”
  • “Paid for coins on Gin Rummy Plus payment showed in bank account but I didn't get the coins”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Tired of being disconnected want to talk to someone”
  • “Lot imail paswwork”
  • “My mail id is not working”

Cards Question:

• “They taking money out of my card”
  • “Google play card not working.”
  • “Card”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “To cancel a charge in my account”
  • “Trying to cancel subscriptions”
  • “Trying to cancel hulu subscription”

Refund Question:

• “To get a refund”
  • “Refund”
  • “I needed a refund”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “E mail are being returned as undelivered”
  • “Problem with changing default email.”
  • “Trying to change my phone number”

Staff Question:

• “Customer service”
  • “Customer service help”
  • “Nleague Service website”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Have not received my refund”
  • “Payed for more storage and didnt get it”
  • “Where is my notification bar? Forgot password”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Delete website”
  • “Trying to get a new email , tried everything & I don't some these websites”
  • “Delete Google website”

Employment Question:

• “I will apply the job application in online and I will pay the fees in phone pay but don't not show it”
  • “Job”
  • “They didnt do there job znd i cant get in my account again”

Other Question:

• “Gmailacont recovery”
  • “@Gmail.issue”
  • “Contacts”

About

Related Companies

Alphabet Inc, YouTube TV, YouTube, Google Play, Google Pay

Summary

Google Inc. is a public held American based corporation. The company advertises related to its Internet search, social networking, e-mail, office productivity, online mapping, as well as video sharing services and selling advertising-free versions of the same technologies. The corporate office of the company, the Googleplex, is based in Mountain View, California. As of March 31, 2009, the company has 20,164 full-time employees. Google was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin on September 4, 1998. The company has been identified multiple times as Fortune Magazine's #1 Best Place to Work. Millward Brown Group considered it as the most powerful brand in the world. Criticism of Google includes concerns regarding the privacy of personal information, copyright, and censorship.

Google reviews and complaints

1.6
Bing
220 reviews
1.3
Do you have something to say about Google? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup