Google Phone Numbers and Emails

Media
Press Inquiries
google@google.com
Claim Your Business
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Google Contact Information

Ontario M5H 2G4,

Canada

Google Customer Service Reviews

1.4 / 5
Bad
Cynara J
Change payment due date

This is terrible customer service, I will be reporting this incident to the Better Business Bureau! Companies like this should be fined heavily for praying on elderly, and non-technological skill...

Tzefirael H
Refund

I want a refund for my chromeCast subscription I did not want I need my money back into my account Ive been trying to call to get my refund and no one has been helpful no website no customer serv...

How to Contact Google Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(866) 246-6453 Google Ads Support
Total calls: 41 023 Issues resolved: 855 Last call: Dec 2, 2022

How Do I Contact a Live Person at Google?

If you come across any problem with Google products, you may try to seek help from Google Customer Service. One of the fastest ways to communicate with the Google Support team is via their telephone number. It is accessible only for Google Ads. If you have difficulties with your Google Ads account, you may call 1-866-246-6453 Monday through Friday from 9 am - 8 pm ET to talk to a customer care representative.

There is no dedicated Google support phone number 24/7 you can use to receive assistance on other Google products and services. To get hold of a live person, you should visit the Google support page and find the Google icon that is attributed to the issue you came across. Next, scroll to the bottom and click the “Contact us” checkbox. Describe the problem and choose the email, chat, or telephone support option. Available options may differ depending on the Google product you have problems with.

How Do I Contact Google Customer Service by Chat?

Google's live chat option is not accessible for all company products. But, if you need assistance with Google Play, AdSense, Ads, Fi, Nest, Store, Drive, and Shopping, you may try to reach out to the Google Customer Service team by online chat. You should go to Google Contacts, browse the company support page and choose the required service.

At the bottom of the page, you will see the Need help icon. If you click on it, you will have to complete three steps to launch the issue settlement process. You should state the issue description, and the available resources, and choose the online chat option. Then, you will get in touch with the Google Customer Service representative.

How Do I Contact Google Help via Social Media?

Since the Google Customer Service phone number is available only for Google Ads, you may try to reach out to the company via their social media. You may follow Google on Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube. However, it is not clear if Google support promptly responds to social networking queries. Links to the company accounts can be found on the Google Contacts page.

Please note, if you are a representative of the media, you can use the Google email that is press@google.com to send an official request.

Summary of Google Customer Service Calls

6% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Google Customer Service?

Account Question:

• “Account”
  • “E-mail password”
  • “Trouble logging into my Google account”

Request for Information Question:

• “Google pay question”
  • “Would like to find out why after trying to get you to help me. And you said after I filled out my credit card info the next day I tried to use my credit card and was told your company tried to charge me 55dollars”
  • “Need help getting into accounts”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Unauthorized charge again”
  • “Unapproved charges”
  • “Payments”

Product/ Service Question:

• “I am locked out of my Google My Messenger for Facebook and my Facebook I've been locked out for over a month I'd say”
  • “I don't have my phone numbers connected to this Gmail that I have trying to get to it and I'm needing to get into my Gmail”
  • “Email not working”

Cards Question:

• “Cant redeem google pay card”
  • “Problem with a google play card”
  • “Gift card wont redeem”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “Refund Needed”
  • “To get a refund”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “To cancel my Google voice number”
  • “Cancel accounts”
  • “Trying to cancel a subscription”

Staff Question:

• “Costumer service”
  • “*** poor customer service”
  • “Customer service help”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Change my website”
  • “Website create”
  • “My website on google”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Need to return google nest wifi and get another unit”
  • “Return of my phone if trade in is substantially less.”
  • “To change a phone number”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Did not receive my package”
  • “To get the passwore for an email”
  • “Never get the email for the second step of verification”

Employment Question:

• “Syning messages from google pjobe”
  • “My previous employer logged into my account without permission”
  • “Job”

Other Question:

• “Chromecast”
  • “Recovery pass word”
  • “Email back up problem”

About

Google Terms of Service
To read more: https://www.google.com/intl/en_us/policies/terms/
Google Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.google.com/intl/en_us/policies/privacy/
Google Pros and Cons

Pros: I like but please solve my cause, Google is free, Used to like google products and customer service, Free email, Google technical support number

Cons: No customer service, Customer service, Customer services, No in person to talk to in customer service, No technical support

Related Companies

Alphabet Inc, YouTube TV, Google Play, YouTube, Google Nest

Summary

Google Inc. is a public held American based corporation. The company advertises related to its Internet search, social networking, e-mail, office productivity, online mapping, as well as video sharing services and selling advertising-free versions of the same technologies. The corporate office of the company, the Googleplex, is based in Mountain View, California. As of March 31, 2009, the company has 20,164 full-time employees. Google was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin on September 4, 1998. The company has been identified multiple times as Fortune Magazine's #1 Best Place to Work. Millward Brown Group considered it as the most powerful brand in the world. Criticism of Google includes concerns regarding the privacy of personal information, copyright, and censorship.

Google reviews and complaints

1.6
Bing
194 reviews
1.5
Do you have something to say about Google? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup