3.8
Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

Google has been unresponsive or inappropriately responsive for my 8 attempts so far to access my account. They do not address my problem.

I accurately answer all questions except the month and date that I started the account. How in the world would I know that? Do you remember the month and date YOU started your account? It seems to be a trap that guarantees that almost nobody will be able to recover their account.

Typically they say that they will respond in 1-3 hours then I receive a notice about how to recover my account. The instructions are either incomplete or outright wrong. (I cannot fine " back-up phone or back-up codes." on my phone. "backup and Reset" is no help here.)

I am so frustrated over this that I sent a complaint to "Pissed Consumer". I will soon try all the other complaint sites I can find and include Project Fi as my acquisition of a new Fi phone is what started all this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Google Account.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Many free services offered, Google is free.

I didn't like: Customer service, Indifference.

• Google Arrogance
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 23.

Comments

You, me & millions of others have the same complaint google sucks. Ever since Microsoft (windows 10) was introduced & even though I & millions of others selected to not down free Win 10 they did an auto up date regardless.

I have lost near $100,000. Had to lay off all but one of 22 employees due to lost / wasted time trying to perform their duties as they have been doing for many years simply because of the major changes in office 2016 / Win 10. Even the help info is often not conducive to the version on my PCs.

They (MS) are simply trying to control every aspect of our daily life. Our only escape it to switch to an alternative operating system.

I'm currently going through the same thing... they won't respond....

and in trying toconnect my new phone. *** the recovery email should be enough why haven't anyone responded....